[TriLUG] md5sum question

Jason Watts jsnonzzr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:04:25 EST 2008

Thanks guys... I am taking this approach

find ./dir -type f -exec md5sum {} \; | sort | md5sum

modified some of course... (everything after the first pipe is gone)  Its
not what I was hoping for (a flag that would make md5some travel a directory
structure)  but it seems like it will get the job done.