[TriLUG] Un-presentation tomorrow; steering committee nominations

Ed Anderson nilbus at nilbus.com
Mon Nov 17 11:37:34 EST 2008

Tomorrow is the NCSU LUG's exciting un-presentation meeting, where you
get to present on the topic of your choice.  Bring in a short
presentation on whatever you like, and we're going to vote on what
we'd like to hear.  We have some really interesting and useful topics
that are going to be presented.

When: Tue, Nov 18, 7:00pm
Where: Centennial Campus - EB1-2015

We'll also be accepting nominations for steering committee positions
for the spring semester.

The following meeting on 12/2 will be our movie night - Hackers

See you there!
Ed