[TriLUG] Not Linux: Anyone else feeling the pain?

Shawn Hood shawnlhood at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 13:34:21 EST 2008

I live in Arlington, VA these days and generally do not post jobs to
the list.  Given current circumstances I'll make an exception.  The
software extensively leverages open-source software.  We are a perl
and java development shop based in Bethesda, MD (DC metro).  Great
place to work.  Well funded.  Brilliant people.

A bit about the company:
We develop sophisticated technology streamlines the medical coding
process and identifies clinically relevant information from medical
records, allowing our clients to:

- Secure their rightful reimbursement
- Enhance compliance and efficiency
- Reduce denials, total cost to collect and days in AR
- Create flexible workforces and enable remote coding
- Analyze the language of physician narratives
- Elevate previously undiscovered data for critical treatment and
business decisions

We're looking for a few talented and experienced people:

- mysql DBA
- help desk - aid in the support of our staff, local and remote, that
uses Windows.  Experience with Linux desired.
- systems administrator

You should also contact me if you are an experienced java or perl
developer with natural language process expertise.  I'm not going to
bore you with boilerplate job descriptions.  Contact me off list with
any questions.

--
Shawn Hood
910.670.1819 m