[TriLUG] Not Linux: Anyone else feeling the pain?

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Fri Nov 21 10:20:29 EST 2008

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil wrote:
> I have to agree here. I always have my resume up to date with the latest and greatest
> information. You never know when you'll walk into work one day and get "we no longer require your
> services".

IMO, relevant job postings are very much on-topic.  At least as relevant
as hardware for sale. If they are labeled accurately, then you can filter
them out easily enough.  And of course, the delete key works wonders.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services