[TriLUG] Computer Parts Trade

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Sat Nov 22 10:19:04 EST 2008

I have 2 kits, of Kingston KVR400X64C3AK2/1G  They are 2 sticks per kit.
I also have one kit of GigaRAM GR1DD8T-K2GB/400/2.5  This is a 2 stick kit
of Dual Channel PC3200
I have an older Compaq Presario desktop, low end, OK for a kids web surfing
machine
I have a

I _need_ a 1GB stick of PC2700 desktop RAM

I could also use a SATA drive, of moderate size, say aroud 250GB

I could also use up to 2 GB DDR RAM (PC2100)  in 2 1 GB sticks

Make me an offer, let's trade, both end up with useful systems. ;')

I live in NE Raleigh, near 540 and 401

Thanks all!