[TriLUG] Lightweight X Desktop

Josh Vickery josh at vickeryj.com
Mon Nov 24 16:02:53 EST 2008

I've been using OpenBox for some time now because it lets me change
the settings to work the way *I* think window managers should work.

I do have to edit the xml config file to get it to do what I want.

It's no where near as small as TWM, but I would expect it to perform
just fine on modest hardware.

Josh