[TriLUG] Email: HTML, replies, signatures, and signing

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Thu Nov 27 08:29:40 EST 2008

At 9:16am -0400 on Wed, 26 Nov 2008, Michael Peters wrote:
> Had to break out a little perl -le 'print scalar reverse q()' to keep my head from hurtin'

Heh.  I had just deciphered the first line ("Just to contribute ..."),
before I kicked myself:

$ rev
sdrawkcab enil yb depyt era segassem lla erehw
stsop rorrim nwod edispU
daerht siht fo noitaderged eht ot etubirtnoc ot tsuJ

where all messages are typed by line backwards
Upside down mirror posts
Just to contribute to the degredation of this thread

:-)

Kevin