[TriLUG] Not Linux: Anyone else feeling the pain?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Nov 28 19:30:13 EST 2008

On Friday 28 November 2008 08:36:27 am Shawn Taylor wrote:
> My Grand mother would have called this 'chicken and sliders'. I am from way
> way north of the mason-dixon line.

In Chicago, "sliders" are the hamburgers served at White Castle, supposedly
the greasiest, sleaziest hamburger chain there is. So of course I went there.

You haven't lived til you jump off your bicycle at 4am, go into White Castle,
and have some sliders with the rest of the people still up at 4am.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package
http://www.recession-relief.US