[TriLUG] Lightweight X Desktop

Tom Eisenmenger teisenmenger at charter.net
Sat Nov 29 13:06:25 EST 2008

I really dig Fluxbox on low-performance machines.  I had Fluxbox for
a long while on my old Dell 1GHz PIII notebook and it was fast -
really fast.
My current notebook has plenty of horsepower to run Gnome so that's
what I use, but it may be fun to install Fluxbox and see how fast it
can be.  Woo hoo!

Tom Eisenmenger