[TriLUG] CACert

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Sat Nov 29 13:38:16 EST 2008

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 9:54 AM, Brian McCullough <bdmc at bdmcc-us.com> wrote:
>  and Assurers must pass a new test, to confirm
> that we are familiar with the rules and regulations governing Assurers.
>
> The paper is at: http://iang.org/papers/open_audit_lisa.html, while
> CACert is, of course, at http://www.cacert.org.

Brian,

Since we've done a CACert party at a TriLUG meeting once before (and I
think most people got a lot out of it), would you be willing to help
lead another? Give us the updates in person and we can set aside some
time for assuring.

No pressure. I know we have several other assurers and if there's
interest I'm sure we can put it together regardless.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"Small acts of humanity amid the chaos of inhumanity provide hope. But