[TriLUG] Lightweight X Desktop

bak bak at picklefactory.org
Mon Dec 1 11:15:46 EST 2008

This is exactly the reason that I stopped using NX. I'd leave my desktop
logged in, and log in via NX, and Gnome would get extremely confused
about where to play sounds, where all my toolbars went, etc. Short of
rolling out another user just in order to use NX, I didn't see a way
around this. Really I'd just like it to publish applications a la Citrix
-- Banshee, RSS reader, etc.

--bak