[TriLUG] OT: Neuros MPEG4 Video Recorder 2 for sale

Mark Turner jmarkturner at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:31:15 EST 2008

While I'm waiting for that perfect job I'm selling some stuff I have
lying around.

For sale: Neuros MPEG4 Video Recorder 2. A cigarette-pack-sized video
recorder designed to encode vdieo to MPEG4 files on CompactFlash (or MS
Duo) cards. Will encode up to 640x480 at 30fps. Its one of the easiest
ways to encode video for your iPod or PSP or Linux system. Great for
recording video in your car . . .

Like new. Used one time for a project. Yours for $90 OBO.

http://the-gadgeteer.com/review/neuros_mpeg4_video_recorder_2
http://www.markturner.net/2008/04/25/neuros-recorder-2-a-pocket-sized-digital-vcr/

Email offlist if interested.

--