[TriLUG] "TBA" Course Curriculum and Other Matters

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 9 13:55:38 EST 2008

Looking at the "dark-side", what does one do when an /'evil-doer' /slips
into your Web of Trust?
What are the security aspects for dealing with such an invasion. This is
an eventuality that is certain to happen at some point.

Sorry to slip such dark thoughts in at this time of year.

73,
Neil, WA4AZL
www.jars.net