[TriLUG] "TBA" Course Curriculum and Other Matters

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 15:00:15 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 2:12 PM, James Tuttle <jjtuttle at trilug.org> wrote:
> I am a developer, though that isn't my primary responsibility.  Please
> do explain from where you got the 'idea that coding is foreign' to
> anyone who responded to this thread.  You're jumping to the wrong
> conclusion, I think.

It's not that unusual a conclusion to come to.  In fact, it's something
I've lamented over for several years now (that TriLUG is much more
sysadmin oriented rather than developer oriented).

I'd very much like to find a group like TriLUG but that is much
more oriented towards programming (preferably a language like
C++, Objective-C, or Java, rather than scripting languages like
perl, python, or ruby), but I have yet to find one in the area.

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace