[TriLUG] "TBA" Course Curriculum and Other Matters

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Tue Dec 9 15:03:26 EST 2008

Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> I'd very much like to find a group like TriLUG but that is much
> more oriented towards programming (preferably a language like
> C++, Objective-C, or Java, rather than scripting languages like
> perl, python, or ruby), but I have yet to find one in the area.

Many years ago, TriJUG would have fit that description for Java
developers. But most of that discussion has moved to web forums
like TSS or JavaLobby.  The TriJUG mailing list sees only a
fraction of the traffic in 1999.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services