[TriLUG] Server for sale

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Thu Dec 11 22:03:52 EST 2008

I'm upgrading and have the following for sale if anybody's interested:

IBM xSeries 226 server, dual Xeon 2.8Ghz processors, 6MB RAM, 80GB SATA
hard drive, floppy, and CD-ROM

I may be able to include an additional 250G drive if that makes or breaks
the deal.

The machine works fine and has been doing light duty in my office for
about 3 years. It runs debian testing flawlessly.

Let me know if interested.

Andy

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Associate Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA