[TriLUG] Server for sale

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Thu Dec 11 22:56:39 EST 2008

D'oh! Sorry 'bout that. My first computer had 64K, but I can't quite see
calling that a server....

s/MB/GB/;

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Associate Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA