[TriLUG] OT: Vintage computers was Server for sale

k4hm k4hm at arrl.net
Fri Dec 12 14:51:20 EST 2008

My antique collection is available to a good home:

TRS-80 Mod-I
TRS-80 MOD-III
TRS-80 MOD-4 with a whopping 10MB (I think) external H/D.
TRS-80 MOD=4P

I also have some boxes of books, hardware, software.  I haven't looked at
this stuff for years so I'm not sure what is there in the way of H/W and
S/W.

The MOD-III needs one of the two power-supplies replaced.  I had a
replacement at one time but I don't know if I can find it now.  I believe it
is the one that is still in the original box.

The MOD-I was working when originally packed away, but I tried to fire it up
about 7 years ago and there seemed to be something intermittent/loose so I
just put it back in the box and didn't try to trouble shoot it.

The MOD-4 and MOD-4P were both working 7 years ago when I last laid hands on
them.

73,
K4HM - Hank
hank at k4hm.net

Christopher Blackmon wrote:
> I collect old/vintage computers... Some of the ones I have:
>
> Sinclair ZX-81
> Timex/Sinclair 1500
> Timex/Sinclair 2068
> TRS-80 model I
> Atari 600XL
> Atari 1040ST
> Apple IIc+
> Apple IIgs
> Intellivision w/ computing module
> I think there are a few commodore and tandy machines laying around here
somewhere  :-)

> l8r,
> Christopher.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 081212-0, 12/12/2008
Tested on: 12/12/2008 2:51:20 PM