[TriLUG] Ubunutu Server Ibex GRUB

Justis Peters jtrilug at indythinker.com
Mon Dec 22 16:08:01 EST 2008

Brian,

You'll probably want to poke around in the command line of grub itself,
so that you can figure out what device ID it sees. Grub uses a different
naming/numbering scheme than Linux. Here are some useful links:
  http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub.html#Filesystem

http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub.html#Command_002dline-and-menu-entry-commands
  http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub.html#help
  http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub.html#find