[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] Meeting reminder: this Thurs 8th Jan - 7pm - RH in Raleigh

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 22:24:13 EST 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 10:18 PM, Nick Goldwater <nick at src-dst.com> wrote:

> I will look into who to contact where I work. Was RTI free?

Yes, RTI was free.  We are very appreciative of all RTI did for
us while we were there.  The only reason we left was because
we had grown too big for the room available at RTI.

As much as I like the space and setup at Red Hat, I, too, would
like to see TriLUG come back to RTP.  It is a much more central
location for the triangle and would therefore, I think, appeal more
to our members on the far western side of the triangle while
still being central enough to appeal to our Wake county friends.

Cheers,
Tanner

--
Tanner Lovelace