[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] Meeting reminder: this Thurs 8th Jan - 7pm - RH in Raleigh

Paul McLanahan pmclanahan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 10:38:44 EST 2009

Does anyone know anyone involved in the new TechShop Durham? I have no
idea when they open or if they will even have any meeting space
available, but since they do classes I thought perhaps they might. I
would think they might be open to the idea since many of our members
would probably find the place fascinating and end up as paying
customers, not to mention it would be great community outreach for
them. It's very centrally located and very near the park (just off the
corner of S. Miami and TW Alexander).

http://www.durham.techshop.ws/

And besides, I'd really like to see the place :)

Paul