[TriLUG] [OT] HD Antenna suggestions, was: TV Tuner Card suggestion

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Fri Jan 9 11:46:45 EST 2009

The piece of 1x4 I had on hand when I constructed my tv antenna was
about 5 ft long. I leaned the finished assembly against the wall behind
the tv. It gives me pretty good service and there is no noticeable sweet
spot in the room.

As Mike noted I do get the occasional pixelization from multipath when
the weather is acting up.

This will do until the time comes for the erection of the receive stack.
Of which the TV part will consist of a nice muti-element directional
antenna on top of a 50 ft pole.

73,
Neil, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!!