[TriLUG] [OT] HD Antenna suggestions, was: TV Tuner Card suggestion

Bill Farrow list.mail.for.bill at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 11:10:11 EST 2009

On Thu, 8 Jan 2009, John Mitchell wrote:
>    Wanted to add to this, SlashDot had this article several months ago
> on a DIY antenna design:
>
> http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/03/14/2021223

I built this antenna a couple of weekends ago (new Gray-Hoverman), and I
have been using it with my HDHomeRun to compare TWC and OTA signals.  It
beats my wire loop UHF antenna.

My Gray-Hoverman has pretty simple, with the wires hot glued to some
cardboard, and a 300-75 Ohm baulan from Radio Shack.

When I get some more results I will post them to the list.

Bill