[TriLUG] Raleigh.pm meeting Thursday, January 15 7:15pm at Tekelec

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 16:41:12 EST 2009

Hello Perl Mongers and TriLUGgers,

Please join us Thursday evening at Tekelec for

How we used Devel::NYTProf to find what was slowing us down

I'll walk through a quick example of how we used Devel::NYTProf to
find a hot-spot in our mailer and speed that thing up. This is not an
in-depth review of all you can do with this fantastic profiler, just
enough to get you started.

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP, though it is not
required. (mailto:bradoaks at gmail.com?subject=rsvp+January+meeting)

When: 7:15pm start
Where: Tekelec  5200 Paramount Parkway, Morrisville, NC 27560
These details are also on http://raleigh.pm.org/

Directions:
  * Take I-40 to NC-540.
  * Then take the NC-54 exit (#69 Morrisville).
  * Take a LEFT on NC-54 (Chapel Hill Road).
  * Take the SECOND LEFT onto Carrington Mill Blvd (formerly Lichten Blvd).
  * Take the SECOND RIGHT onto Paramount Pkwy.
  * Turn LEFT into Tekelec's parking lot.
  * Come in through the front door (behind the flag poles)

Thanks,
--bradoaks