[TriLUG] Sendmail questions:

Ron Young ronyoung at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 15 11:15:01 EST 2009

My thanks to Jon and Aaron.  I am significantly into reading the sendmail
link that Jon sent and appreciate the guidance of Aaron.
This is a quarterly emailing to a list of folks who have asked in person
when visiting the shop to receive these emails so I hope that solves the
spam issue.

The mailman app is certainly something I will look into for this small
business.  Thanks again!

Did I understand that I can limit the number of emails that postfix sends to
the upstream isp to a certain number per hour?

Ron Young
919-621-9015