[TriLUG] Sendmail questions:

Ron Young ronyoung at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 15 11:55:04 EST 2009

Thanks Chris.  The emails are currently produced by software purchased to
run the shop.  The database is internal to that app and it has features to
print mailing labels, email newsletters, etc built in.  Once you click the
last button that will begin a process of sending emails to all those chosen
in the list.
To your point, I could access the database directly with php/odbtp and
extract the list of email addresses myself and trigger mailings with the
script you mention.

Well worth consideration!!  Thanks.

Ron Young
919-621-9015