[TriLUG] Introduction

Andy Random andy.random at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 06:35:20 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm Andy recently joined the list, I'm not a NC resident, not even living
in the US, but I do have friends in NC (close to Sanford) that I visit
once or twice a year so it's not impossible that I might make it to a
meeting at some point....

I'm a "software development professional" and I've been using Unix/Linux
since college (more years ago than I care to admit:) as a server, desktop
and development platform, thought I've done very little native Linux
software development aside from scripting in such languages as Perl and
PHP.

In the unlikely event anybody is foolish enough to want to know more,
there is a profile page on my local LUG's website at:

  http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?AndyRandom

   Andy