[TriLUG] Introduction

James Jones jc.jones at tuftux.com
Wed Jan 21 23:37:05 EST 2009

To: trilug email server administrator
subject: how to

What can you do to reverse the emails that come in with subject line
"Re: [TriLUG] Introduction"  to send them back to originator in
multiples: :-)

Seriously, "Hitler" has been mention -- or is it "Nazi" that is the
keyword to shut down a thread.

I personally prefer vinegar based pork barbecue ( down east ) or at
least to Knightdale seafood and barbecue.

In the 60's, I lived in Rocky Mount for about 8 years and worked next
door to "Buck Overton's BBQ" establishment.. Sometimes I had 3 meals a
day at their location.

mmmm -- good ol' barbecue!

jcj

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 9:58 PM, Craig Taylor <ctalkobt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah, this feels like a recursive godwin's law exercise ....
>
> *walks off whistling after feeling like he just tossed a stick of dynamite*
>

> On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 9:24 PM, Neil L. Little <nllittle at embarqmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Also, when you get a pig, Down-East (That would be east of the
>> "fall-line" or rather where plains become piedmont) it means not a
>> shoulder or a picnik cut but the whole pig (head is optional).
>>
>> Now look what ya done!
>>
>> 73,
>> Neil, WA4AZL
>> JARS Forever!!
>> www.jars.net
>>
>> Jim Ray wrote:
>> > Well, not admitting anything here, yet some of us may define BBQ as
>> > follows:
>> >
>> > 1. find place in country away from all back yards
>> > 2. get pig and keg
>> > 3. bring guns and alcohol
>> > 4. learn how to yell "yee haw" really loud and bust off some caps

Jc Jones
Blogs -
http://www.wendellgeek.com/weblog/
http://kixtech.blogspot.com/