[TriLUG] Ubuntu vs Fedora, was Re: Linux Distribution for server Opinions

Craig Taylor ctalkobt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 11:53:12 EST 2009

I think Ubuntu has succeeded in the integration aspect of Linux : Linux
distributions, as part of their nature take programs / applications /
documents from various sources and it's the bundling / binding of all of
these together that "makes" the distribution. Ubuntu seems to combine things
together a bit more robustly than other distributions I've used. It's not
really anything that can be pointed to, but rather an overall feel as the
system is used more.