[TriLUG] Introduction

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Sun Jan 25 18:38:40 EST 2009

Go to Pittsburgh, Western Pa, and you'll find it's actually Yinz, as
opposed to Y'uns.  Of course the snow we had that turned to ice was
slippy (slippery), we also "go up over to mummy's" not just over to
moms.  They sit on the stoop and drink nice cold irons (Iron City
beer) and maybe eat some chips from the cupboard.  All while waiting
for our worsh (wash) to be done.  Oh and we say house and downtown
funny as well. :)   Finally we cheer on our beloved Stiller's who are
going to the super bowl!

Matt P.