[TriLUG] Kernel/System Internals SW Developer Needed!

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Wed Jan 28 02:19:07 EST 2009

I know that several (many?) of us are looking for a job right now.
In my searching I found the following ad that I am not quite fit
for.  PLEASE MENTION ME AS A REFERRAL WHEN YOU APPLY!  I get a
referral fee if you do, and that can help pay the mortgage one more
month.

 From Select Group:

--
Scott G. Hall