[TriLUG] Suggested Router OS? may be OT.

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 10:34:37 EST 2009

The m0n0 crowd used to provide a fantastic small BSD build for this kind of
application but I don't see a mention of it on the website any longer.
Shame.  But it's not RPM based.

Even though it's something completely different you might want to give
pfsense a look.  If I were not so ingrained into m0n0wall and being too
afraid to mess up my IPv6 networks I'd probably upgrade to pfsense myself.

Greg