[TriLUG] Need a job: Technical Writer or Web Developer

Stephanie Watson stef at foresightlinux.org
Thu Jan 29 13:01:15 EST 2009

Just wanted folks to know I'm looking for a job in the Raleigh area, and I
am leaning on my strengths as a technical writer and web developer.  My most
recent work at rPath has been wonderful, and I hate that they had to let go
of some of us; I would love to find a similar working environment in a small
or medium company where I can still use my Linux background.  If you know of
anyone looking for technical writers or for web developers who have worked
mainly on LAMP applications, please pass along this link for downloading my
resume:
http://www.conaryuncorked.org/stephanie-watson-2009.pdf

Thanks in advance for your help... if you want to email back about any
possible job openings, be sure to send it directly to my email address as I
only read the mailing list as a daily digest.

-Stef

--
Stephanie Watson
Raleigh, North Carolina