[TriLUG] Suggested Asterisk voip setup

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Jan 29 20:24:06 EST 2009

Er, *stinking* Windows users...

-----Original Message-----
From: trilug-bounces at trilug.org [mailto:trilug-bounces at trilug.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Ray
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 8:23 PM
To: Triangle Linux Users Group General Discussion
Subject: Re: [TriLUG] Suggested Asterisk voip setup

While I will admit that even a Windows user may learn the web interface
of Trixbox, I absolutely resemble the comment about Windows users being
real losers.

Our Triangle Open Source Lab is launching an embedded system with
Trixbox at our next meeting that is free and open to all (unless you're
one of those sticking Windows users that can go straight to h3ll, do not
pass go, do not collect $200).

http://www.triangleopensource.org