[TriLUG] Netbooks screen resolution

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Tue Feb 3 18:59:19 EST 2009

Greetings fellow Trilugger's

So I'm contemplating a netbook for around the house, mostly for a geek
gadget for me to play with but also as a cheap laptop for the kids so
that they leave my wife's and my laptops alone.  The kids however are
at the age of flash games on the internet and my concern is that they
won't be able to see the whole flash game b/c of screen resolution or
screen real estate.  So I would appreciate all those with netbooks
giving me an idea of model/resolution/screen size and how useable they
are for most web sites.  IE, are you scrolling vertically a lot?

Thanks,

Matt P.