[TriLUG] DVD Duplicator

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 13:21:57 EST 2009

Couldn't you write a script using multiple cdrecord commands?
Grab the device name using  #cdrecord -scanbus

#cdrecord -v -dev=ATA:1,0,0 speed=xx filename
#cdrecord -v -dev=ATA:1,1,0 speed=xx filename
#cdrecord -v -dev=ATA:1,2,0 speed=xx filename
#cdrecord -v -dev=ATA:1,3,0 speed=xx filename

As for the 7th device, the user could simply create an .iso onto the
HDD and burn
from there.