[TriLUG] MythTV

Mats Rynge rynge at renci.org
Wed Feb 4 16:48:08 EST 2009

Ken Mink wrote:
> I am using MythTV with 5 tuners; a Hauppauge  PVR-250, a Hauppauge
> PVR-500(dual tuner) and a HDHomeRun(dual tuner). The HDHomeRun is for
> QAM from TimeWarner Cable. The Hauppauge cards is for capturing analog
> cable. They are in a CentOS box that is also my home everything
> server. It sits in the closet in my office. I am using two AppleTVs as
> frontends. They are both running Fedora10 including the stock kernel.

Heh, my single tuner box is recording more shows than I can ever watch.
I can't even imagine what it would be like with 5 tuners.

Just curious, how many of the tuners are normally recording at the same
time? Do you put limits on the number of episodes you can have recorded
for each show? Do you use auto expire?

--
Mats Rynge
Renaissance Computing Institute <http://www.renci.org>