[TriLUG] OT Job Post: Network Engineer position

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Thu Feb 5 00:54:52 EST 2009

I ran across this in my job search, and though I may not be a good fit,
someone here might:

Forwarded From: Jeeva Moorthy <jeeva at pyramidci.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:45:49 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Direct Client Urgent requirement of Network Engineer at NC

***_If you are a current Pyramid employee, or are working at_
***_a Pyramid client site, please ignore this message._

I have a position that needs to be filled.  The opportunity is a
Systems Engineer - Sr. - Telecommunication contract in Charlotte,
NC and is funded for (months).

To qualify the ideal candidate will have [key skills, experiences].

Sr. Network Engineer (5 yr exp. Min)
- Server Load Balancing (very important)
- Cisco CSN, Foundry, Citrix Netscaler
- 6 month with probability of extension
- Prefers Charotte or Winston, Birmingham, Raleigh but a strong
   candidate can work from anywhere in the US

Project: a migration from Cisco CSM and Foundry to Citrix Netscaler

Develops and details hardware and system designs, implements physical
structures according to design specifications (builds it). Determines
business unit or technical needs for relations, new installations and
upgrades; create detailed components, services and configuration
specifications and define associated costs. Receives general
supervision and is competent to work at the highest technical level of
systems architecture while working on own most of the time. Acts as
expert technical resource to engineering team in 8:00am to 5:00pm

If you are interested, please forward an updated resume and contact
information as soon as possible.   If you are already engaged please
drop us a line and let us know what your current status is.

And as always, please forward this to anyone you feel would be a good
match.

For further details please contact me ASAP.

Sincerely yours,

Jeeva Moorthy
jeeva at pyramidci.com
(212) 381-1120 Ext.214
Pyramid Consulting
11100 Atlantis Place
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Fax: 678-840-2109
www.pyramidci.com

If you are interested in this position, please click here:
http://jobs.pyramidci.com/private/myjobs/eeo_outside.jsp?a=39345f32313635323639343438383135&b=8b