[TriLUG] Help! Connect-to-school [Citrix] and Linux ... ?

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Thu Feb 5 11:57:46 EST 2009

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Carl Crider <c.crider at gmail.com> wrote:
>  My wife [for job] and oldest daughter [homework] use
> Connect-to-school here in Orange County / Chapel Hill.
> I've read a ton of online hacks to get this Citrix client working, to
> no avail. Does anyone else use this system,
> and have it working on a Lin machine?

I got this working for my little sis under Ubuntu. It's been quite
awhile (8 months? 12?) since I got that working. It took me a little
googling, but wasn't terribly hard.

Which Linux-based OS are you working with?

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"The fun thing is to try to persuade others to share your opinions