[TriLUG] Xbos 360 media streaming in Linux?

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 11 12:25:06 EST 2009

I believe that there was a review over several of these streaming
servers (XBOX too) on one of the ip-tv programs on Revision 3 recently.
I think the program was Systm. I think it has also been done on Tekzilla
(same source) but is more mainstream oriented (M$/Apple).

73,
Neil, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!!
www.jars.net