[TriLUG] Raleigh.pm meeting Thursday, February 19 7:15pm at WebAssign

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 15:10:13 EST 2009

Hello Perl Mongers, TriLUGgers, and NCSULUGgers,

Please note the new location!

Please join us a week from today on the evening of Thursday the 19th
at WebAssign.

Michael Peters of Plus Three, LP will be presenting:

Testing Best^H^H^H^HGood Practices

We'll look at some opinionated best practices with regard to software
testing and then look at specifics as they apply to Perl. We'll talk
about TAP, Unit, Integration, Data Driven, Object Oriented and Web
Testing and look at specific Perl modules to make each of those
easier. We'll talk about testing during development and automated
smoke testing. Nothing earth shattering, but please bring your
experiences and questions.

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP, though it is not
required. (mailto:bradoaks at gmail.com?subject=rsvp+February+meeting)

When: 7:15pm start
Where: 1730 Varsity Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606
WebAssign is in the Venture 4 building on NCSU's Centennial Campus.
(It is near RedHat; the site of our November meeting.)
These details are also on http://raleigh.pm.org/

http://tinyurl.com/venture4

    * After turning onto Varsity Drive from Avent Ferry:
    * Pass Capability Drive.
    * Take the second driveway on the right -- the one after the
building. Guest parking in the deck is reachable from this driveway.
    * Walk around to the entrance on Varsity Drive to get into the building.

Hope to see you out,
--bradoaks