[TriLUG] Surplus / Used servers

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Mon Mar 2 11:27:31 EST 2009

( I had perfect timing with this message -- I must have sent it just
after TriLUG.org went south!   Resending--- )

I know that periodically people post offers for surplus equipment that
they are trying to clean out.  In this case, I am looking for such a
piece of equipment.

What I would prefer would be something relatively new from AMD ( Opteron
64 with PVT ) capable of a decent amount of memory and disk space. ( you
can define "decent" )

This is for a relatively light duty "super server" ( Xen machine serving
DNS, Mail, HTTP ).

Any suggestions for small money?

Thanks,
Brian