[TriLUG] Linux Format free to download for 24 hours only

Maxwell Spangler maxpublic08 at maxwellspangler.com
Wed Mar 4 00:35:26 EST 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 21:44 -0500, Andy Random wrote:

> A popular UK Linux magazine (Linux Format) is offering a free download of
> their current issue in PDF format until 23:59:59 *GMT* March 4th 2009,
> that's 7 PM EST on Wednesday.

>   http://www.tuxradar.com/content/linux-format-free-download-24-hours-only

Thanks for the heads-up, I enjoy this magazine a lot.  It's just too
expensive to subscribe to at import prices.

Took me all of 4 minutes to download this on the torrent.. So I wonder,
if it's on the torrent, how can they stop it from downloading after 24
hours?  It's just.. out there now?

--
Maxwell Spangler
Research Triangle Park, NC, USA