[TriLUG] anonymous forums

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:55:56 EST 2009

A couple of things come to mind right off.
1. use a ssh or vpn tunnel
2. use something like tor < http://www.torproject.org/ >

Both of these methods will keep the network gnomes from "listening in"
so that this person can really go at his "subversive" activities without
reprisal.

73,
Neil, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!!