[TriLUG] Linux Format free to download for 24 hours only

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:24:04 EST 2009

Well, I'm seeding the DVD, but it looks like I've only uploaded 1.18
GB (out of 4GB total).
It says its seeding to 6 of 7 peers right now.

For the magazine, my client only uploaded 52MB (out of 124MB total) but there's
no one requesting it anymore.

Tanner

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Matt Pusateri
<mpusateri at wickedtrails.com> wrote:
> yeah, but the DVD torrent is a bit weak on seeders :(
>
> On Mar 4, 2009, at 11:12 AM, Alan Porter wrote:
>

>>> Clearly you miss the point!  It's not all about you, you know.
>>
>> Yeah, it's very cool to be a part of a community that emphasizes sharing.
>>
>> I just looked, and I see that my rtorrent has distributed 154 copies of
>> this magazine since last night!
>>
>> Alan
>>

>> .
>>

>> --