[TriLUG] open source god

Shawn Hartsock hartsock at acm.org
Thu Mar 5 16:02:10 EST 2009

I'm sure they would prefer you to view it as the difference between
RHEL and Fedora. In the last few years they appear to have adopted
RedHat's model.

There are many selection criteria for you I'm certain. For example,
who in the area will you be getting help from? What do they know
about? What can they help you with?