[TriLUG] CarolinaCon - this weekend

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Tue Mar 10 15:18:30 EDT 2009

Speaking of hacking...

There's a very interesting "hacker conference" coming up this
week.

http://www.carolinacon.org/

 WHEN: Friday 3/13, 6pm - 10pm
 and Saturday 3/14. 9am - 10pm

WHERE: Holiday Inn in Chapel Hill (1301 N Fordham Blvd)

 WHAT: hacking, cracking, (in)security, freedom...
       See the list of speakers and topics on the web site.

I went last year, and I found it to be VERY entertaining and
informative.  The technical sessions were eye-opening, to
say the least.

And the conference sponsors... well let's just say they were
entertaining as well.  Content may not be appropriate for a
younger audience, sensitive listeners, or anyone with a shred
of decency -- consider yourself warned.

There is a small fee... $20 to get in, and they sell T-shirts
for another $15.

Alan

.