[TriLUG] so you think you've been rooted...

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Tue Mar 10 15:27:33 EDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 3:19 PM, David McDowell <turnpike420 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks like roundcube released an update today... If you haven't gone to the site

We have not reinstalled roundcube and probably won't do so (presuming
we ever do) until we can take care of other, more pressing matters.

Until then, please do use a client such as Thunderbird, mutt, or
alpine to check your TriLUG mail (assuming you don't forward it
elsewhere).

Thanks,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"The fun thing is to try to persuade others to share your opinions