[TriLUG] Perl. Help. Needed.

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:42:13 EDT 2009

Yes, that's true, I could do that but that would capture the entire output
for the script which is quite involved; capturing only the desired output
would be much more clean.

But I'm about ready to write some "------MARK------" lines into the file and
strip out everything outside those marks.

But that's a last resort.  This can be done.. somehow.

Greg