[TriLUG] Perl. Help. Needed.

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 21:35:38 EDT 2009

Well I nearly gave up; I'll get this thing fixed proper and tell the group
how I did it but I need a working example by 9 am tomorrow so what I did was
turn logging on for the full Expect.pm portion then I created a hostname-raw
file.  From there I'll strip out the needless stuff ('show run' is nice
enough to provide beginning and end markers) and I'll call that a partial
success.

Thanks to all who helped!!

Greg